Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Riley Blake SUGAR AND SPICE just in....Plus new bundles just listed!

Love all these bright fun spring colors from Sugar and Spice by Quilted Fish and Riley Blake. Check out the 3 colorways it comes in.

Red bundle


blue bundle


green bundle

also in are the whole entire collection in a layer cake


and the entire collection of Happier in a FQ bundle


Also just listed are these great bundles...

This bundle is from Monaluna's Mingle collection. Listing is for 1 FQ of each, 12 total found HERE


I'm so loving grey's and oranges right now. This listing is for a bundle of half yards. HERE

GIVEAWAY COMING SOON FOR SUGAR AND SPICE FABRICS....STAY TUNED!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I was praying for a Sugar N Spice giveaway! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

They are just lovely!

Anonymous said...

They are just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love love love your fabrics!! I was wondering if I could get your permission to snag some photos of your fabric from your Etsy shop and blog about it? I will like your blog and Etsy shop on my post! Thanks!!
the3krolls@gmail.com

mjb said...

OH my gosh:) Love this fabric..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...