Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend beach bag


My friend found this great beach bag tutorial HERE and was able to get a hold of some great stripe canvas fabric from Ikea. I wasn't so lucky but did have some blue Japanese elephant fabric hanging around. I made me up one, a afternoon before we headed out to Hawaii. And I love it! It also looks great on the beach, huh?

My friends bags (all 3 of them) turned out so awesome! I am so loving the stripe look right now and will definitely pick some up the next time I'm at Ikea.


She couldn't decide on which fabric she loved more so she made one out of each color..


Enjoy making this awesome, spacious beach bag. Thanks to Elle Apparel for posting this tutorial.





update: go here for our latest beach bag!




7 comments:

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

That is such a cute bag - something that even I could make. Thanks for sharing the tutorial link!

Sonja said...

Cute!!! Thaanks for sharing!

arg said...

Great bag! THanks for sharing the link for the tutorial!

Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

I can't wait to make this great bag! Thanks for sharing!
Jenny

Chef in Training said...

these are so cute! Great job and thanks for sharing the tutorial! I found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

kuntain said...

Cara menggugurkan kandungan

Jual obat aborsi murah
Obat Aborsi Cytotec

Jual obat aborsi cytotec asli

Jual obat aborsi bandung

Jual obat aborsi batam

Jual obat aborsi makassar

Jual obat aborsi malang

cotbags said...

Really an interesting and amazing post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful informative article about Beautiful bags and know more about the Cotton Bags India.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...